Effective naturopathic therapy to treat health conditions and promote overall wellness.
Naturopathic medicine is an alternative form of treatment that focuses on natural remedies as opposed to synthetic prescription drugs, and makes use of traditional healing techniques that have been proven over centuries. Over the past several decades, more and more people are discovering the incredible benefits of naturopathic medicine, which is dedicated to total, holistic health and wellbeing. More than just treating symptoms, naturopathy aims to tackle the root cause of the issue to completely heal the condition, factoring in nutrition, lifestyle, and environment.
At Bovaird Health Clinic in Brampton, our experienced and certified professionals are here to work directly with you in promoting your health and overall well-being. We take the time to accurately assess your condition, custom-tailor a unique treatment program suited to your specific needs, explain every detail of your naturopathic therapy, and oversee each step of the way to ensure results.
Holistic naturopathic therapy focused on:
• Clinical Nutrition – Examines the relationship between diet and health. Special diets may be recommended. Treatment may include nutritional supplements such as vitamins and minerals.
• Botanical /Herbal Medicine – Plant substances from around the world may be used for their healing effects and nutritional value
• Homeopathy – Based on the principle of “like cures like”, Homeopathic Medicine uses minute amounts of natural substances to stimulate the self-healing abilities of the body.
• Asian Medicine and Acupuncture – Based on balancing the flow of Chi (energy) through the meridian pathways, Asian Medicine includes the use of acupuncture and Oriental herbs
• Lifestyle Counseling – Physical, emotional, nutritional and environmental factors affect health. Lifestyle Counseling helps patients make informed choices to reach and maintain their optimal health.
• Hydrotherapy – The use of water to detoxify and bring about balance and homeostasis to the body. This includes Ionic foot detox and Colon hydrotherapy as these can be covered as naturopathic treatments.
Meet Your Naturopathic Doctor
Meet Your Naturopathic Doctor
Dannielle Nicholson-Baker attended the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), an accredited naturopathic medical school in Toronto, Ontario. Of her four-year post-graduate education in Naturopathic Medicine, the first three years involved in-depth medical training in naturopathic and allopathic medicine, and the final year was a practical internship at three clinics including the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic.
In her practice, Dannielle integrates a variety of naturopathic modalities including nutrition, lifestyle counseling, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), including acupuncture, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine and hydrotherapy. Her special interest includes women’s health issues, weight loss and gastrointestinal disorders.
Dannielle is licensed by the Board of Drugless Therapies–Naturopathy (BDDT-N), the regulatory body for naturopathic medicine. She is also a registered member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
Interested in Naturopathic Therapy?
Get started by requesting a Free Consultation with our Naturopathic Therapy specialist.< Back to Pain Management